Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Delphax Corydora/Catfish

Featured Replies

Has anyone got any or heard of these corys? I bought one a couple of years ago and a few months ago aquired another one a friend. Unfortunately I lost my big one about a month ago. Was shattered found him stuck in an ornament, we got him out but he died a couple of days later from his injuries. I think I've seen them in a petshop in Kamo (Whangarei) for about $26 but thats the only place. I think they were called Black Sail Corydoras. I'll be hunting around for sum more now mines all alone.

th_delphax.jpg

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Went to the Kamo petshop the other day and they weren't there anymore! I finely had some $ to get more and their gone. They didn't know which one I meant and said they just get a few off the fish list at random. Best bet was to keep checking. So anyone out there seen or heard of them?

If you are happy to pay freight, I would contact Organism in Christchurch as they get in quite a selection of corydoras regularly.

  • Author

Who thinks that this cory looks alot like Conaquavict's one in the posing cory thread? I only thought it was a delphax because thats the only one that looks smilar in my book. But only about a day before he posted that I had just seen a pic of corydoras Melanistus and it got me wondering. I tried to take a better photo but it came out much the same just a bit lighter. So any help would be appreciated thanks

I know that the Melanistus is and has been imported into NZ.

But I have not heard of the other.

I'd go for the Melanistus but then it could have been what they call a side-catch.

Alan 104

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.