I have baby albino guppies!!!!!!!!!

Keri Anne

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only because snakeskin albinos would look cool. :wink: How big are the swordtails? As these guppies are only 1 cm they may be at risk untill they are too big to fit into the swordtails' mouths. That's easy to fix though, just keep them in a breeding net untill they get a little bigger. :D If i was in Auckland I would have snapped these up myself. Good luck :wink:

Oh, at least 5 of my albino babies are male!!!

:bounce: KA does happy dance that she now has at least 6 male albino guppies :bounce:

:bounce: KA does another happy dance as she's getting better at sexing baby guppies :bounce:

I've told him to bear with me.

I would snap them up but I'm only a year older than him so am unable to arrange my own transport, I would also need to offer more than a dollar, too much of a hassle for him otherwise.

:bounce: Congrats on the male guppies :bounce:

:bounce: And you can sex baby guppies, you'll become a rocket scientist next :lol:

Swords are quite big but I don't think they would fit in their mouth, I would use a net for a while I think.

Congrads IOU1... so that would make you only 15?? :o Man I feel old. (26 btw) why wouldn't my parents let me keep fish?? You both have such a head start on my, you'll be pros by the time your my age.

/KA goes onto Trade Me in search for a rocking chair :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll tell you if a rocking chair comes up :lol:

I went and bought them today, awesome trader and the guppies seem fine. Their eyes are black so I gather that the father was recessive (rr) and the mother was completely dominant (RR), therefore the outcome is 100% split with the dominant trait being expressed (100% Rr).

I'm not into fish a big way, but am setting up a new tank and was wondering about Phills albinos in the next few months or bearded dragons :o They are AWESOME :o:o:o

Hiya. Great trade. I counted them up before i put them on trademe. An then come the day the buyer is collecting 2 have gone missing :S nvm i dropped the price. Hope all goes well for you.

Keri any chance of buying just ONE male albino off you? Please Please Please