July 17, 200620 yr comment_111620 Hi fishy people, Just wanting to know if there is any way to make a moving current in my fairly open 250L community tank like you'd get with a powerhead. (no UG filter so can't use one) I'm running an Eheim 2213 filter with spraybar shooting across the middle at the moment. Cheers Report
July 17, 200620 yr comment_111628 you can still use a powerhead without an UG filter, just suction cup it to the side and 'viola', you have movement.... HTH Rogan Report
July 17, 200620 yr Author comment_111631 Good point :oops: but I was thinking more of something to add to the water output from the filter that would make it move. Any ideas or links to devices that do this? Report
July 17, 200620 yr comment_111635 You could try a : scwd a sea swirl a hydor aquaflo an ocean motion 4 way Oceans Motions 8 way Oceans motions squirt Oceans motions super squirt Report
July 17, 200620 yr Author comment_111642 Cheers for that list. I'm sure I'll find the right thing amongest those. Report
July 24, 200620 yr comment_112732 eden have a little device that moves the water, it does block up a little after a while, only about 15 each, ask at your local. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.