Reef development

cracker

Cracker and Puttputt

That's awesome :hail::bow::hail:

Do you reckon its the amino acids that you are supplementing that make the main difference? Where do you get them and more important, what do they cost? (if it is not too rude to ask :D )

With the new lights mine too may start looking like these soon :lol:

didn't have much in the first shots - Feb, plenty now cracker - look at the 2nd and 4th shots. Back glass, floor (bare :D ), and rocks. Also got good growths of the fuzzy Coraline now as well.

Tried to ring you yesterday to pop over but you were out, try again soon :)

Went ans looked at Shawns tank tonight and again i am disguisted and frustrated with my self !!! So much growth and great colours over such a short amount of time. His pictures just do it justice, everything is looking great and all the fish are very happy and healthy. Im glad ive got some time off this week as i have a lot of work to do :hail::hail::hail:

and that being of course,... is that the above is modified. perhaps i over did it a little :D as joeblog mentioned to me, the coralline on the glass gives it away (too orange :lol: ) even so, the mod'd photo above is closer to the actual tank than the original photo, those who have been over lately can vouch for that 8) just showing how easy it is :D the original...

tankright-060710-orig.jpg