Pet Shops in Tauranga

trinity

the goldfish bowl in hamilton has a maroon clown with gold stripes, saw it thursday, call brian he is great to deal with. i think it was a bit pricey at $98.50 (imho). i have a maroon clown with white stripes, great fish but a little bossy :lol:

They have a large maroon on display, not sure if it's the same type as you're after though, are you aware that they have moved? if not, theyre under Furniture Court in the McDonalds car park

Large is not the word I would use................Huge

is more like it. Nice big Nasa in the display aswell.

I forgot to ask them what that other enormous fish is that's in the display tank aswell ............. does anyone here know ?

the goldfish bowl in hamilton has a maroon clown with gold stripes, saw it thursday, call brian he is great to deal with. i think it was a bit pricey at $98.50 (imho). i have a maroon clown with white stripes, great fish but a little bossy :lol:

I tried ringing them today, all i got was their fax machine. Gave up in the end.

:lol: :lol:

Yeh i suppose they do need a day off :D

I did some major shopping arround over the phone yesterday.

Auckland............... no stock of the true Dark maroon

Tauranga.............. no stock

Wairarapa............. no stock

Palmerston north.......no stock

Wellington region ................ no stock and at one shop the lady didn't even understand what i was after and then i started having trouble understanding her aswell.

Most of the shops gave me pretty good service over the phone ie: no stock at the moment or no we don't carry marine fish there were a couple who even offered to put me in their waiting list book. :D

A guy in one of the shops in the wairarapa gave me the best service of them all, he put me onto a new shop in hastings part of a garden centre ............. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: they have one

I will have my new baby this weekend :P