Hi there from Hamilton

Psyc

A big hello to all fisho's out there. I have not had fish for a few years and have just got back into it. At this stage I have three tanks. 75, 350 and 700 litres. the small tank at this stage has baby angel fis in it. The 350 tank is a community tank with 11 Angels (3 couples) some cardinals, rummy nose and harlequins in it. My Big tank has only Discus. I have a blood pigeon,crystal turq, blue diamond, blue snakeskin, another blue, 2 red melons, 1 small and 1 large pigeon a brown and 3 red turqs. I think thats 13 in total. My pride and joy, they range in size from 7 cm to 16cms. I did have two pairs but one morning I went out to find four dead fish. All I can put it down to is a cat that spooked the crap out of them over night. So beware cats I now have a BB gun waiting for you (hehe).

This week I am making a couple of breeding, isolation tanks. Hopefully for 1 or 2 pairs of Discus. The the 75 litre will become a rearing tank.

Am enjoying the discussions on this site and looking forward to hearing from you. regards Pat.

Hi there Psyc,

Sounds like you have lots of interests there to share with the members.

Hope you can post some pics at some time.

Big welcome to the Fishroom.

Guys get in the chat room around 9pm most nights if you want to meet a few.

Hiya Psyc welcome aboard. Great to see more people getting in to discus. Are you coming along this weekend to our club meeting and auction? I'd love to see some pics of your discus can you post some?

I'm sure you'll have many more tanks to come

Will try and organise some photo's. Also planning on coming to the auction. Who knows, may even bring a fish along. Have a large Pigeon Discus I am thinking about selling.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi & welcome!

Geesh, sorry took so long...it's summer here :bounce: :bounce: & haven't been on computer much...was shocked when I realized how far back I have to go :o

Post some pics sometime!

Take care & have fun,

Caper