Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cleaner Shrimp looking bad

Featured Replies

  • Author

Man I wish I could edit :oops: How do I make my images larger? geess I feel like a newbe !

Got your pics to show up.

You need to resize them on your site to around 6-700 wide max.

Bill

Mod.

what size are the pictures when you have taken them check your camera settings then have alook on photobucket that you are not making them to small

  • Author

:evil: :evil: O.K It has to be the sh#%ty camera I give up till I geta better camera. Anyway if you get a magnifying glass it gives you an idea of my tank. Have a new 14000k 400 watta which gives the best light (thanks steve) with 2 t8 blues.

Yes thats your white xenia cookie, well at least a frag! grows like a weed :D got a brown off chimera and thats doing well too.

if u click on your picture it goes bigger :lol: :lol:

:hail: thanks slappers :hail:

shaneo, cheer up i couldnt even get photos on at the start :oops:

  • Author

Just clicked I dont have the hood on either!! ahaha

Shes 7 mths old. I don't have much rock because I had to start with dead rock. So I'm dealing with algae for now.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Had another go today with a cleaner....... and good as gold :D Thanks for all your advice. He's been in for an hour and has allready found a scrap of food for dinner. :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.