March 9, 200620 yr comment_92018 Well I got some angels offered to me thru T/M, finally picked them up last Fri and set them up in a 600mm tank in my unheated fishroom. Tonight, at 7.00pm they were flat-out laying eggs. So Matt, if you are lurking, the first bridge has been crossed. The black marble is the female, and the gold marble the busy little boy. I have left an overhead 25w bulb going in the room for the night light. The temp would be lucky to be 17oC. Alan 104 Report
March 9, 200620 yr comment_92024 You may find that at that temperature any fry that hatch will be belly sliders and not develop properly Report
March 9, 200620 yr Author comment_92064 I went out and checked that temp after what you wrote Alan. The original was what I estimated the temp to be. :oops: In fact it is 22oC. Which is a big improvement. Alan 104 Report
April 21, 200620 yr comment_98194 Just read this coloumn hope the Angels get some survivors in the next lay Mat Report
September 16, 200719 yr comment_183331 Well I got some angels offered to me thru T/M, finally picked them up last Fri and set them up in a 600mm tank in my unheated fishroom. Tonight, at 7.00pm they were flat-out laying eggs. So Matt, if you are lurking, the first bridge has been crossed. The black marble is the female, and the gold marble the busy little boy. I have left an overhead 25w bulb going in the room for the night light. The temp would be lucky to be 17oC. Alan 104 HOw can you tell which is the male and which is the female? Report
September 16, 200719 yr comment_183366 HOw can you tell which is the male and which is the female? think in this case he could tell which was which because he saw the fish laying the eggs Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.