March 8, 200620 yr comment_91770 Are they those Bali fishermen cutting off sharkfins... I say sink their boats... Lucky I am not a captain in the Aussie navy... it would be an international incident.... Report
March 8, 200620 yr comment_91771 The most messed up picture (after the cut up shark that's still alive) would be Report
March 8, 200620 yr comment_91782 Hai ohne Flossen am Boden "Shark without fins at the soil" - gotta love babelfish as above, http://www.korallenriff.de/jvkattack_wedding Report
March 8, 200620 yr comment_91803 Can you please say it's a nasty Photo so I don't come in and look at it now I won't sleep HUMANS are YUK!! Report
March 9, 200620 yr comment_92004 Sad, cruelty, poor sharks and then they'll be saying sharks are endagered then extinct. They dont realize what they are doing, do they kill the shark for fin or just cut it of? poor sharks Report
March 9, 200620 yr comment_92005 sorry just relaized they are letting it live, that is soooo cruel its like cutting of someones arms and les to eat and letting them live. Report
March 9, 200620 yr comment_92069 They don't live very long, either they get attacked by other sharks or will die very slowly due to suffocation Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.