February 21, 200620 yr comment_89727 Hi A lot of my tropical fish are gasping. I recently moved them to a larger tank (190l) and I suspect that the filter isn't strong enough. I was thinking of buying a Cosmo 3500F which has a max flow 2300 L/H, but I can't find anything on the Internet about it. Is this a reliable brand? Cheers Report
February 21, 200620 yr comment_89739 hi ive got two off the next size down running in a 100ltr tanks an they seem to be fine Report
February 21, 200620 yr comment_89740 If the fish are gasping at the surface it wont be the filter it will be a lack of oxygen at higher temps, try airating the water or move the filter outlet closer to the surface to increase surface disruption which will add more oxygen to the water. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.