Albino guppies

Devon

Yep shes quite young. But they probly would of been interbred abit to keep them albino. Which would cause all sorts of probs im quessing. I have no idea about dad as i got her from shop when preg. That was my plan so if i found a fat one shes probly been fertilised by the breeders males. Then more of a change of getting albinos and it worked.

still still quite big ish she never was huge but she should have more. Im getting rid of my normal guppies cobra, fantail etc to make room for albino. Im gonna to try and get new lines is etc so then it becomes stronger. Then when ive got acople of good pairs im gonna to start selling them so hopfuly Albino Guppies arnt so hard to get. But its going to take awhile but it will be worth it :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya. They are doing great. Growing very fast. Got what looks to be like 2males 1 female albino guppies today. They are getting abit picked on by the first female. But they mostly seem fine. Hope to get some more soon ish. The new ones are still quite young so see what happens. What about yours?

No babies so far ( think I missed the first batch :o ) a couple look ready to pop though as long as they don't get baby-bound which I believe was why the last one died. :-? On a differant note I've been offered some half-black babies and I have 13 baby silver swordtails (lyle-tail mother) My platty breeding is going well too. :D

May have to get a male or two off of you at a later date. Anyway, good luck and take care.

Cheers,

Keri Anne.