Very hot tonight.

cracker

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My power is at its max for the line. cant get any more power without causing a major.

Put in a new 40 amp dedicated spur, even if you have to tun it round the outside of the house. I had power supply capacity problems with my tank until I got in a such dedicated spur feeding 3 seperate RCDs. Just for backup I put in a second one, to a single unprotected outlet, on the other side of the room (plus one upstairsd for the HiFi). This happened very shortly after arriving home from work to find my system had popped it's circuit breaker.

Steve

finally went and spent some money on plumbing for a chiller tonight (nearly $100, ouch) hooked it up (gravity fed) and shes all go. its already brought the temperature down from 28.3 to 26.9 degrees in the last couple of hours. slightly worried leaving it going overnight, plumbing skills are alot better than they used to be but murphys law prevails. it hasnt leaked in the last couple of hours though so doubt it will. will put some pic's up on my thread later on to show how shes all hooked up now :D

Hi folks...we are in the middle of a nasty snowstorm here..we were supposed to get 15-20 cm....now they're saying 30-40 cm...YUUUUUUUUK!

These chillies that you are talking about...what are they, and are they only for use with saltwater tanks?

I did the coke bottle thing in my first year on a much smaller tank, decided I needed a chiller "very hot house" would love air con but already running one in the shop I think we use half the power coming into the Port Bill this month $1200 house and shop estimated what till I get the read one :-?

Ok i installed the fan which was great for the first week but then it got hotter.My evap is now 70L a day and the RO is on over drive.The tank goes to 32deg during the day and is 29deg every morning.Nothing has died and all is looking good but i noticed my hard coral has stopped growing.REEF anything in your tank dying???.