Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

Question:

Featured Replies

Does anybody know how long it take for the gravid spot of a virgin female guppy to darken after mating? (In other words how long until I know if the Female Albino guppy I have in the breeding tank is fertile or not?)

Yes I know, it's been little over a week, I should just wait. :oops:

I doubt it will go black KA.

Being an albino, and if she's up the ummm preggo, I would expect the colouration to be of a golden colour.

Alan 104

yup. agree with Alan. Albino offsprings dont have black pigment in their gene. if you see a dark gravid or see little black eyes in their gravid. chances are there are no albino babies at all. what you want is blonde gravid spot i suppose.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.