January 15, 200620 yr comment_83940 I'm about to set up a new tank.I need to know what can go with Ciclids and if an Oscar will go with them and what else? Report
January 15, 200620 yr comment_83943 have you got any fish for the tank already? or do you just have those fish in mind 4 what you want in the tank? Report
January 15, 200620 yr Author comment_83948 I have a community tank but am setting up this as a new tank. Report
January 15, 200620 yr comment_83990 You want a 4-5 foot tank for oscars because they get so big and as mystic said they like to swim like they're back in the jungle Report
January 16, 200620 yr comment_84009 I'd say that a 5 - 6 foot would be the minimum for oscars - I wouldn't use 4 foot its too small - Choose another fish if you can't give it it minimum requirements - Theres a wide variety around - save yourself some stress. Report
January 16, 200620 yr comment_84114 the minimum reccomended tank is 55 gallons for one O (says the oscarspot) personally i would prefer 75gal for one. i suck with litres now as im so used to american volumes lol! id go with some of the cute little apistos etc if you are set on cichlids, heaps of personality in a small package :lol: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.