My fish own a chequebook

Disneyworld

Hi Guys,

I moved house last year, and received loads of wonderful support and advice regarding the moving of fish: how to keep the filters going, how to keep everyone alive etc.

In the end I simply didn't want to face the stress of keeping fish alive for two weeks in a bucket with a couple of furry cats around, and distributed fish to Billaney and Jude.

To be honest, I am sick of moving every one to two years, and have therefore bought my own patch. This means that once I've moved into it I may not have to move again for a whole 10 years :roll: But you've guessed it: that means I still have to move once more in January. Having a mortgage to pay means I can't afford to give my wet pets away and buy new ones after the move, so I would like to ask: does anyone have a spare tank I can rent for two weeks (Wellington/Hutt area), my fish own chequebooks, and are more than happy to pay rental space :D

Fish involved: a couple of platies and their babies, and four of Ira's famous gourami's.

Any fish motels out there, please let me know, it would take a load of my overloaded mind :wink: