Most beautiful Blue Rams EVER!!

Damiana

If you like blue rams, run *now* down to the Goldfish Bowl in Hamilton. Brian has some amazing specimins. I snagged a pair, and I think there are 4 left.

They are easily 3 to 4 times the size of what you normally see, and the color is absolutely amazing!

*wheee!* :bounce:

*sigh*

Tank on the upper top left. Blue Rams, complete with requisite blue spots, not the larger, drabber Bolivians. Exceptionally nice, long finned, well colored Blue Rams. Identified by myself as blue rams, though I haven't seen them with such long fins before or at such a size as younger fish. And I've kept fish in some capacity for 20 years now. Identified by both the shopkeeper (whom I trust implicitly on such matters) and on his paperwork as blue rams.

He only got a half dozen in. If there are any left and there are any blue ram fans out there, go check them out. They're lovely. I'll leave it at that since further enthusiasm seems to provoke incredulity.

Happy New Year, everyone. :D