Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

check out these freaky clowns

Featured Replies

Jimmy wrote:

Not my cup of tea. I like those black ones tho slappers

If you didn't realise you were talking to "slappers", that post would come off rather racist...

is this shane paul, "big maori dude from just before hamilton?"

is this shane paul, "big maori dude from just before hamilton?"

Not that I am a racist-phobe or anything, although it gave me a double take the first time I read it - was not expecting it to read that way...

I am only 6 ft and am a pacifist mostly....although 6 years self defence and army training...

And I object to Auckland being referenced from "poo hole on the bottom end of auckland". :)

not two sure Hollywood said they could get them have to have a word with reef or Steve ??? to see if they can get them they done a order yesterday they said???

Not that I am a racist-phobe or anything, although it gave me a double take the first time I read it - was not expecting it to read that way...

I am only 6 ft and am a pacifist mostly....although 6 years self defence and army training...

And I object to Auckland being referenced from "poo hole on the bottom end of auckland

so i guess you are not the shane paul that breeds goldfish and used to import corals a few years back? :( just hoped it was him.

so i guess you are not the shane paul that breeds goldfish and used to import corals a few years back? :( just hoped it was him.

Nope, sorry...

I have been confised with this dopelganger before.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.