Solenoid and Digital pH controller

Luke*

Hey DJ thanks for that, do you know if they have any pH controllers? Can you please post a link to the one you bought? And is there a way that you don't have to piggyback the plug cos my fluros just have normal plug fittings. Unless I create a piggyback plug in and put the double plug into that with the fluros, but then i'm not sure where the piggyback plug would go?

HI luke,

Yeah it sounds a bit "dodgy" but works sweet. If I was going to "redo " the electrical, the timers i would use proper plugs and plug each item in seperatly but at the moment all i have a cheap bunnings timer, the piggy back plug, then one of the flouro sets. Pic says it all really...

CO2 is the black power lead, flouro's are on the white one

piggybackSmall.jpg]

Works really sweet.

As for the pH controller.. i dont run one, I dont have a spare arm or leg!!!

Had a look around for industrial equipment but I think its one of those high tech gadgets that regardless of the source (industrial or LFS) its going to cost heaps. I found one place selling a basic model for about 700, plus the probe was about 180, then add the govt's share!!

If you find one for a reasonable price let me know... i might be interested :-)