Hello from the uk!

flying_snow

Hello everyone!

What a great site :P After googling Aqua One (having problems with new tank set up, please see other post in beginners corner!) I kept getting directed to posts on this website and on further investigation realised how good it is!

I have had a 4ft Juwel tank for 5 years but on moving I had to leave it in my old house, along with 5 gorgeous tinfoil barbs and fergal my red finned shark - hearth broken :cry:

In the process of setting up a new tank now though. an AR850, going to have a go with some live plants and some angel fish!

Flying Snow said:

I have had a 4ft Juwel tank for 5 years but on moving I had to leave it in my old house, along with 5 gorgeous tinfoil barbs and fergal my red finned shark - hearth broken

What a great gift for the new house owner. Juwels were always top of the range even during the early '60's

Welcome to the NZ Fishroom FS..

Real nice when you find a site that you feel comfy in straight away.. and we see you are posting already, so you have already got your feet wet.

I moved here from Skipton at the edge of the Yorkshire Dales :)

Glad I don't have to face any more English winters :)

Great to have you with us.

Bill.

1. Its not difficult to keep discus.

2. Its difficult to keep discus.

LMAO! :lol:

Keep me posted on any info you find out. If Discus prove too trick I think I will settle for some angel fish.

I moved here from Skipton at the edge of the Yorkshire Dales

Glad I don't have to face any more English winters

I lived in Ilkley for 10 years and know SKipton well, unfortunately Manchester is just as cold!

I moved here from Skipton at the edge of the Yorkshire Dales

Glad I don't have to face any more English winters

:) Great area around there... Ilkley.. Otley.. Harrogate.. then up to York.. Ripon... (fantasic trout fishing here).. plus all the Abbey's and centuies of history that each place holds.. right back to the Vikings... and beyond.

Ahhh.. Great memories.. but cold ones.

BTW:

If you want to quote something.. then just scroll down from the reply box till you find the bit you want in the posts below... then highlight it.. (left button and drag).. then press CTRL+C.. then paste it into your post... CTRL+V.. then once it is where you want it.. highlight it again, and click on the QUOTE above the relpy box and you have it... no colour change needed.

Sounds complicated... but real easy. :)

Bill.

BTW:

If you want to quote something.. then just scroll down from the reply box till you find the bit you want in the posts below... then highlight it.. (left button and drag).. then press CTRL+C.. then paste it into your post... CTRL+V.. then once it is where you want it.. highlight it again, and click on the QUOTE above the relpy box and you have it... no colour change needed.

Aha thanks, got that sussed now!

The Yorkshire Dales are very beautiful although we are having a week of heavy fog at the mo so nothing is particularly pretty, just kind of dull and grey and well..... foggy!

• 1 month later...