bbq christchurch

scalare

hi

this is open to any body who wants to come to the canterbury aquarium club barbeque we have it at my place at the 3 wednesday of the month of dec at 18.30

if you want to come please let me know so that I know aprox how many people are coming.

I will also have our brand new news letter ready for you when you come

scalare

marcel kemper

161 north avon rd

christchurch

• 4 weeks later...

Yep it is the 'Christchurch Pond and Aquarium Society'. Everyone is welcome! Marcel should be around here somewhere so he can add his bit!?

I have learnt heaps of little tidbits from everyone.

We are small, and it would be awesome to have some more dedicated members !

They're the Canterbury Aquarium and Pond Society actually :wink:

Marcel said everyone welcome. Grant and I were at the last one as our club, Marlborough, had our meeting at Marcel's. Check out the plywood tank he is building too - he's doing a great job on it.

I'm surprised that you haven't joined already shiuh.

Alan 104

hey i just moved from wellington to christchurch few weeks ago. :lol: but i know a few people in the forum here in chch now. hopefully there are no plans on wednesday so i can come.

hi

everybody is welkom shiuh an about the tank i am writing an artikel for the fish tales an it wil be ready by the end of this year my tank isnt ready yet but theyr will be a follo up storry weater or not it was a good idee to make a tank out of wood including the up and down side of having a wooden tank (this is what i have leard frome some people back home how have one ) you can have a look when it is up and running in feb with the tank parrade but this will be as a test drive in the garage just making sure it's not leaking and get ol the bugs out its essyer to make chances to wen it is not in the house.

but we can talk olabout it durring the bbq see you all there

scalare