starting a marine tank

andyman98

:evil: grrr don't rub it in!! lol I used to live in hamilton 3 yrs ago but moved to southland for my husband (took up a farmng job which didn't work out). I have seen a lot of tanks in hamilton and auckland for real cheap. So far the cheapest I can get is a 3ft for $75. Its the same with fish also. On trademe there are lots of awesome fish but most of them then state "will not ship to the south island" and its like geeez that sucks.

I am looking into getting a 3ft at some stage but just don't know when. Got to let the bills from moving house settle first :D

Thanks for the offer though :D

Don't worry i'm still here. I might be a bit quite over the next four weeks though. :D (I can hear the celebrations from here ;-) )

I've got final exams for my BE(Hons) degree, with a LOT of material to cover, so it'll be head down until the middle of November.

Layton

if you want a 4 foot tank

ALRIGHT NOW...this is getting frustrating...all these free tanks...hmmmm...can't afford to fly there....can't afford to boat (scared anyway)...do whales migrate there from over here....could I hitch a ride on the back of one, do you think...but then....hmmmm....how do I get tank back...maybe the space shuttle could drop me off & pick me up...how do I get to Florida...UGH...this isn't working :evil: :evil: :lol: :lol: