Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

Deltec Tank

Featured Replies

Couldn't pass this picture from the latest MACNA.

Deltec starfire (17mm) tank. Paint job by Porsche of course.

I have no idea how much. I guess it's a case of if you have to ask, you can't afford it. :lol:

deltec_tank.jpg

Argghhh, how did you know I was going to ask "how much"?

Okay then, can you give us a link to where we can read up on it?

Looks FaaaaaaanTaaaastic!!!!!!

Nice tanks but pricey, still have not sold any yet.

A fully set up 4ft tank is about $12000. so the one in the photo will be heaps more.

Argghhhh. For a minute I was seeing $1200 and thinking YES. Then I thought you must have accidently added one zero too many. Then it dawned on me - I am not getting one of these tanks. Twelve thousand dollars for the four foot version?

Would love to see photos of one if it ever gets set up in NZ- surely someone out there (here!) is getting one. Actually, dont get just one, get two. Hell, get four.

8)

Might be wrong, but I'm sure that tank sold for $60 000.00 (US).

:o

I'm just trying to decide on a colour..... LOL - I wish !!!

I love the coral prices of atlantis aquarium .

US$120.00 for pink milli? Yikes!

Sometimes I love New Zealand!

US$120.00 for pink milli? Yikes!

Sometimes I love New Zealand!

You also have to remember salaries over there. It isn't a direct comparison of US to NZ dollar, e.g. I would be earning over twice what I do here if I lived in Los Angeles (direct comparison, i.e. without exchange rate or in real purchasing power terms either)!! So, yes from at least my prospective it is pretty cheap if you live in CA (or anywhere in the US for that matter). Not exactly cheap if you wanted to bring it over here at those prices.

I recently paid $140 each for a couple brown stags! :o

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.