October 4, 200521 yr comment_68584 I've got far more expensive things under my fish tank than a TV, and I have holes drilled through the bottom of the tank. I don't worry about it. I have much water current, so far I am not aware of any water spills or splashes from the display outside of the tank. Pie Report
October 4, 200521 yr comment_68586 I splash and drip all around my tank, but that's mostly because I'm messy. Report
October 4, 200521 yr Author comment_68602 It took 3 of us, struggling our butts off to get this thing on......180kg! ME IS HAPPY!! Report
October 4, 200521 yr Author comment_68603 Tank is nearly ready to go on top.....Paint the back....Poly on bottom..... Plumbing, then shelving..... Sump is fully cycled ready to connect. Report
October 4, 200521 yr comment_68637 insert tv where? thats pretty bad for the neck being that low isnt it?! Report
October 5, 200521 yr comment_68649 cracker spend all his money on the stand and has none left for a couch so will be sitting on the carpet? (if he has any) for a while. so the TV has the perfect height. Report
October 5, 200521 yr comment_68652 maybe he is a dwarf? maybe i am as well maybe we all are. we should plan a parade and have secret meetings to plan our conquest of the world Report
October 5, 200521 yr comment_68654 maybe he is a dwarf? maybe i am as well maybe we all are. you just a fish nerd, that what my wife calls us. :-? power to the fish nerds. 8) Report
October 5, 200521 yr comment_68655 yeah actually i can vouch for a few people not been dwarfs. my wife calls you all fishy people, she cant remember all the different names (she does have a good memory of the tanks though and is starting to know the difference between different sps species. my son is just glad his clown fish is home) Report
October 5, 200521 yr comment_68658 my wife calls us all fish geeks. could be worse i suppose. maybe he is a dwarf? maybe i am as well maybe we all are. we should plan a parade and have secret meetings to plan our conquest of the world oh dear brian is having a moment your brain is as warped as mine dude cracker, hurry up and get ya tank in i wanna see more pics! from what i remember correctly, you werent going with any closed loops? what else are you using for water movement? streams? Report
October 5, 200521 yr Author comment_68665 yeah, yeah.....My wife calls me a geek too.....I never been a geek before....its interesting!!!! No closed loops, just 1 x 8000LPH return, 1 stream or 2 plus a 4000LPH powerhead behind rocks. No room for loops....dont need'em. Report
October 5, 200521 yr comment_68666 8000L return my 200L tank has 6000L return! you really need more random current, ask Pies Report
October 5, 200521 yr comment_68670 Sounds good Craig, simplicity, safety. Haven't seen it for a while, but maybe a year or so ago when I looked at Nicks tank, he had really nice turbulent flow, just with a stream at each end, and of course the sump return. Report
October 5, 200521 yr Author comment_68671 8000litre return is heaps for filtering. Streams will do the rest. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.