Male Siamese Fighter

Juse

I have a male siamese fighter (Thor) and he is by far, my absolute favourite fish.

just recently, I have noticed that he likes to chase the other fish around a bit, and he fans out his gills...or something along those lines. Can anyway explain why he does this? :-?

Ohhhhhhhhhh.....he's just trying to be the 'big man' lol

Thanks :o) it looked kinda weird the first time he did it, so I was kinda confused.

And they are by far the coolest fish!!!

I have never seen him doing it to his reflection tho...maybe he saves that for when I'm not around :lol:

A cardinal fighter would be interesting indeed!!

I am not 100% sure if he is hurting the others. One of my harlequins has a bung eye and a scratch (i have posted something in the diseses area in relation to this) and I'm thinking that Thor could be the culprit :cry:

I have had him for 3 months now - same as all me otha fishies.

I don't think he hates things lol...altho maybe he likes the other guys names :lol: :lol: :lol: (all the others are named after Rap stars etc ) so the have 'tough' names haha.

but seriously now, I have seen him chasing the others around a lil bit...but not as much as he used to.