Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Juse

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Juse replied to Juse's topic in Welcome
    Hey DJ I am down Karori way. And to everyone else...thanks for the warm welcomes....this place is great!!
  2. Juse replied to Juse's topic in Freshwater
    Cool thanks Mystic
  3. Juse replied to Juse's topic in Diseases
    My two kittens are called 'Slim' and 'Shady' as well HAHAHHA
  4. Juse replied to Juse's topic in Freshwater
    haha cool. yeah, I have only really seen what fish are avalible in pet stores, and they have lots, but none that really jumped out at me.
  5. Juse replied to Juse's topic in Diseases
    HEY I have a tetra called Obie!!!! haha...and Game, and then there is Em (eminem), Slim and Marsh lol....im obsessed wit Eminem LOL.
  6. Juse replied to Juse's topic in Freshwater
    Sweet!! Great to have contacts hehe I wonder if my kitty cats would like another tank to watch :-? haha It took me long enough to chose fish for my first tank, don't know if i could go thru it again LOL
  7. Juse replied to Juse's topic in Diseases
    hahaha it is 'fiddy' (well pronounced that way anyhow)...but then people think I am weird
  8. Juse replied to Juse's topic in Freshwater
    ANOTHER TANK!!!! It's brilliant!!! Now to hunt for another one.
  9. Juse replied to Juse's topic in Freshwater
    I don't think I could handle lil bubba fishies just right now LOL. Good point, I think I have seen some of the other fish chasing each other too....
  10. Juse replied to Juse's topic in Diseases
    Excellent, a think a trip to Animates after work is necessary. I dont like 50 being all scratched up
  11. Juse replied to Juse's topic in Freshwater
    haha...maybe i will....then he wouldn't be so bored hahaha do u think that I could fit another fish in my tank? its a 40L, with Thor, the 5 tertras and 4 harlequins...
  12. Juse replied to Juse's topic in Freshwater
    I have had him for 3 months now - same as all me otha fishies. I don't think he hates things lol...altho maybe he likes the other guys names :lol: :lol: :lol: (all the others are named after Rap stars etc ) so the have 'tough' names haha. but seriously now, I have seen him chasing the others around a lil bit...but not as much as he used to.
  13. hahahahahahahaha *choke* (don't laugh while eating!!!) hahaha no Wok....we IRD staff are very honest people And you have to remember that we pay our taxes just the same!!
  14. Juse replied to Juse's topic in Freshwater
    A cardinal fighter would be interesting indeed!! I am not 100% sure if he is hurting the others. One of my harlequins has a bung eye and a scratch (i have posted something in the diseses area in relation to this) and I'm thinking that Thor could be the culprit
  15. Juse replied to Juse's topic in Freshwater
    Argh I did that again lol Sorri Mystic :-?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.