curved tanks

Helena

Hi Helena

We have a corner tank which is great and does not distort the fish. It may make them look a bit bigger as the glass is thick but doesn't alter their shape. Ours is quite deep from the front to the back corner which makes it hard to do anything in the back of the tank, especially with short arms. Go for it, they look great in the right position. Good luck.

Hi Kazz

Thanks for your reply.

Can you tell me what brand tank you have and what size it is?

I have been looking for a friend who wants one.

He has also looked around and can only find an aqua one (ufo880) but this is too large to fit in the the space available.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Helena, sorry for the late reply, I lost the posting and didn't realise it was so long ago. Anyway, I have an aquaone 880 same as the one you looked at. It is big but I think they may have a smaller one available ask at the shop, I'm sure I have seen a smaller version.

Good luck.

You could try sending an e-mail to Michael at Pet Planet, they have the cheapest Aqua One tanks in Auckland and could easily freight it to you, I was looking at an AR850, Pet Planet had them for $650 and a local LFS wanted $900 so even including freight it may be cheaper than buying it locally.

Tough Tanks custom make tanks and stands but wooden stands and hoods so they don't have the built in light and filter which would bump the cost up, very nice looking just depends on your budget.