Finally the photos i promised

macka

Awesome photos. Great to see other peoples setups when you live to far away to visit!

I noticed in our LFS that they have 'Borneo Tigers' for sale but at $102.00 each they can stay there. :o Very cute though. They have a big one (or two) in their large display tank. They are massive fish ... very lovely but too dear for this kid.

The silvers grow faster then the pearls anyway. Yes the pearls are more staunch looking then the silvers. The silver starts to fill out when they reach about 12-14 inches. When you see the baby silvers they are quite thin, long looking where the pearl growth is balanced (length and girth). :D I have been told to grow arowanas in tanks that are only just big enough hence the "let them grow into it" eg.24*12, 36*18, 48*24 etc etc and move them as they outgrow each tank, then that way they fill out due to lack of space, I did this with my first silver and it did work to a certain degree, I think that is what to do with the asian arowana to make a more them look more impressive which they do. You dont see many photos of full grown asian arowanas do you now which is a big shame :wink: