WANTED TO BUY: BLUE GUPPIES MALE OR FEMALE

toughchicken

• 2 months later...

Thanks for that T! :D:D:D

We had seen them, we got there within 30 minutes of them getting them in the shop, but Hollywood (Mt R.) had already put all the nice ones to one side :evil: :evil: :evil: , the ones left showed a pale yellow in their blue/purple tales. So we decided to hold fire, and keep looking. :-?

Also saw the ones that Albany had and they did not look in any condition for purchase.

RJ

I don't know if they are still there but I saw some moscow blue males on trademe for sale. I don't know if the auction is finished or not but you could try there. I sill don't have any blues yet myself but my husband has finaly let me set up another tank! YAY to house my blue/black males and selected females for line breeding. So maybe I can get some solid black bubbas soonish :D

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Pets-animals/Fish/Fish/auction-37898174.htm

The auction was withdrawn; they do look like nice guppies! But there were no females to keep the strain going, so not really much point, in buying them.

We hopefully have some nice ones on the way soon, fingers crossed! (Pairs)

RJ

me is hoping to get some blue and black guppies too

Had high hope on that one on trademe but the auction was withdrawn :cry:

doupt that we will get solid blue or black males and especially females from holliwood

Might have to import some eh :lol: :lol: