Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

T

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by T

  1. T replied to T's topic in Livebearers
    I thought yeast was one of the essential ingrediens. No wonder why mine smell pretty bad :lol: Thanks for the tip J&W
  2. T replied to T's topic in Livebearers
    $5 is pretty cheap I agree. Maybe I should edit the topic eh that came out wrong I'm sorry. What I'm saying is you can get a good size bag of oatmeal and dry yeast for around the same price so why pay $5 for only one culture right? :bounce:
  3. T posted a topic in Livebearers
    hey guys, I've found a really cool site about microworms and stuff. Our guppies love microworms so much and I thought I should share this with people who's thinking of buying microworms.. check this out. http://animal-world.com/encyclo/fresh/i ... Microworms
  4. T replied to Devon's topic in Freshwater
    I feed my new borns with microworms and sometime bbs as whiteworms are abit too big for them but adults love whiteworms eh. http://www.aquarticles.com/articles/man ... Worms.html
  5. Hi there, Does tthis snail trap work with small ramshorn snails?
  6. T replied to slash's topic in Freshwater
    You can buy apple snails from Holliwood for around $2.50 but they eat everything including plants. Me reckon that trumpet snails are good. They stay under gravel during the day and clean out fish poo and stuff and plus they don't eat plants. Me got heaps you want some? http://www.aqualandpetsplus.com/Bug,%20 ... rumpet.htm
  7. me is hoping to get some blue and black guppies too Had high hope on that one on trademe but the auction was withdrawn doupt that we will get solid blue or black males and especially females from holliwood Might have to import some eh :lol: :lol:
  8. I think you might be able to buy some Mosow male from holliwood fish farm for $12.95.
  9. Heh I did read the lable just wondering if I really need them that's all but thanks anyway guys ( thanks Snowman )
  10. oh i thought stress coat contains live bacteria to enhance the growth of any biological filter.. isn't that the same as cycle? :roll: Thanks
  11. Hi there What's the dif? which one is better? :roll: Thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.