Lamprologus Brichardi spawn

kylefish02

Today my pair of lamprologus brichardi showed me that they had around 20 fry.I was hoping this would happen as the pair are going this weekend to Daniel(KribKrazy) and i was wanting to at least spawn them once.Well i guess your getting a good deal daniel i am going to grow them up and see if i can get a couple of pairs for myself

cheers Kyle

Interesting. So the brichardi that u had on TradeMe? I thought there was 3 of them. Congrats, too bad you're not gonna get to keep them. Will only take a few months for them to get to a breeding size. Have you heard that they're community breeders with the larger fry taking care of the smaller fry? Hope our brichardi do that someday, though I think they'll have to have a tank alone for all that jazz.

thanks for ur reply.Ye they were the ones on trademe and there are three and the one is getting a bit of a hiding but not too bad.Yes i have heard of the larger ry taking care of the younger ones but i doubt ill spawn them again before saturday lol.Any way i hope to raise at least 5 and sell the reast off if any make it

cheers Kyle

well daniel i had no where to put the spare one and the others beet him up and killed him sorry.But at least you are getting a breeding pair which have good success and are fairly good parent i can barley put my hand in their and they try and kill me.

cheers Kyle