Comments on my latest Pictures

Billaney

Hi Billaney

Tanks look great :D . It's not important what we think of it, but what you think of it - after all you are the one who has to live with it ....

From a judges point of view, consider how things grow naturally - most of your plants would normally grow in dense bunches. As they grow (or you aquire more) you may wish to try this and see if it suits your ideas. Also you may wish to try landscaping - slope the gravel to make the tank appear to disappear into the distance, or use terracing to create different heights in the tank. A lot will depend on what you wish the viewer to focus on, your plant, a great piece of driftwood, your rockwork, the fish, or the flow of the tank as a whole. Whatever you decide, if the pictures are any indicator - its going to look great. :D

If you need other ideas - check out Takashi Amano on the net - he creates awesome designs.

Sorry guys seems i did not get my pictures approved, they were too big (200K) :(

I know space is limited on any harddrive/server but considering the space that is used for members tanks ( only 42 entrys) maybe a little more flexablity would be nice. still rules are rules and who am i to complain :-?

I think they are great pics as well, a good pic isn't based on what the quality (size wise) the pic is, it's about what's in the pics, i think your fish look great. :D well done

quality may not show all the beauty of the fish that you may see in

person but i still think they look awsome. double thumbs up