Any rainbowfish lovers out there?

Tigerhair

I love them!

I have

5 Melanotaenia praecox (dwarf neon rainbows)

3 Bedotia geayi (Madagascan rainbows)

and a pair of rainbows that I can't for the life of me remember their name!! It begins with L and it's not in my fish "atlas"!!! I'll find them!

I have loads of other fish, but the raibows and my 5 clown loaches who are just full of character!

Anyone else like 'bows?

Yep, there definitely are other rainbowfish fans around.

I have:

Pair of Melanotaenia lacustris (Lake Katubu Rainbows),

4 Melanotaenia boesmani (Boesman's Rainbows)

5 Bedotia gaeyi (Madagascan Rainbows)

3 Melanotaenia praecox (Neon dwarf rainbows)

3 Melanotaenia hebertaxelrodi (Lake Tabera Rainbows)

Pair of Melanotaenia splendida australis? (sold as Australian rainbows)

3 Adult Telmatherina ladigesi (Celebes Rainbows)

3 Juvenile Iriatherina werneri (Feather-fin rainbows)

I also had the little Spotted Blue-eye rainbow (Pseudomugil gertrudae) - which I unfortunately lost, but one of the other local club members has some fry that I hope to get once they're grown.

I've recently joined the Australia New Guinea Fishes Association, ANGFA, and am eagerly awaiting the arrival of some of the merchandise they have available - A set of four posters of different rainbowfish varieties, and a reference CD-ROM, that is supposed to be an excellent reference.

Their web address is: http://www.angfa.org.au/

I couldn't find the CD-ROM mentioned on the current website (I'd seen it ages ago on a previous version) but when I enquired via email they still had some available at, what I considered, a very reasonable price.

The price I was quoted was 25 $AUS, the poster set (4 of them, 600mm x 420mm, of Trifaciata rainbow forms; Splendida rainbow forms; small rainbows and hardyheads; blue-eyes and glass perches) was 40 $AUS. For these two I was told about 10 $AUS for postage.

The prices mentioned are 'members prices', I'm not sure if they have a non-members price or if they really care one way or the other.