Finding Proper Show Quality Guppies for Breeding

FancyFins

I wouldn't mind getting started on some nice strains...Does anyone know where, in about 2 weeks- (in Auckland or can get them to Auckland), I can find any of the following varieties in what could become nice show quality...

--------------------------------

Grass Guppies - preferably blue or rich red

Mosaic - reds or blues

King Cobra - metal or yellow/green

Tuxedo - Blue/Black

Delta - Purple

Double Swordtails

LyreTail King Cobras (maybe)

I would also like to get a hold of some females with the extended dorsal fin - I had a few girls with longer dorsals than my males that folded over their backs like Free Willy's dorsal (best visual I can give you) - they also had quite long ventral fins - but I could never work out if it was a strain line or a fluke and when I moved I had to give them away - so I don't know what the offspring looked like..

Any ideas??

~FancyFins~

Unless your prepared to pay big bucks to source them yourself, i would suggest you do what alot of people have done, and strain breed the fish for yourself. Quiet often you can pick up guppies from a pet store that have multiple types of genes in them such as the cobra. Its just a matter of alot of time and tank space,heaps of research and you can do it urself.

Shae