Nemo's Mom

nemo's mom

Hi There! I am new here and have just posted a question in the Diseases thread. Since then two of my fishes have died :cry: . Have also posted a link to my tank. Well it is not my tank, but really my 5 year olds who I will have to tell that Dory and Marlin have gone to fishy heaven tomorrow when he gets up! Anyway, I am a COMPLETE novice when it comes to things like fish, so need all the help I can get! TIA.

Welcome along nemo's mum.

I come to this site for my children's fish also although now I would like some of my own too. My son (now 6 years old) and he has had a few losses :( He currently has some cold water leopard fish that have managed to stay alive for 6 month. My dauther (8 years old) got two goldfish about two months ago and I am using all the knowledge I gained as a result of my son's losses to get them off to a good start.

I know that you too have got off to a rocky start but good luck with your future fishie endeavours.