Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sand area?

Featured Replies

I've just got myself my 4' tank (finally!!!) and since viewing it, I've had a crazy thought... I could put a sandy type gravel on the ledge, and that would be perfect for the cories/khuliis to burrow in! What do you think?

The 'wall' of the ledge is about 3/4"

DSCF1047.jpg

DSCF1048.jpg

  • Author

I don't want sand everywhere, 'cause I'm going to be heavily planting the tank, so I want some sandy-type fertiliser as first level, and then a crap-load of dark gravel on top... I've heard too many bad things about sand for a planted tank!

The ramp will be going out, unless I can somehow manage to keep some gravel on there and perhaps get some Lilaeopsis growing there!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.