anyone use visi therm heaters.

jinx

I use them in all my tanks and havent had any problems. And unless the thermostats and my temperature gauges are wrong, they keep to the required temperature ok.

I dont pay any more than $35.00 for mine, new 300w, but from a nameless source at this stage. I will have to ask him if he fanicies selling to a greater public obviously, as heaters are so dear.

Since their arrival onto the market I have used only Visies and regard them as perhaps the best I`ve used.They also make a stainless model this was great but they recalled them awhile back dunno why.Anyway I would definitely snap that Visi up as quick as possible

If you are heating REALLY large volumes of water, would it be feasible to use something like a spa bath heater. I have one in the garage at the moment, (usual story getting around to installing it) and it has thermostat, and heating element with range from 20C-40C, the pump is also adjustable. Has anyone tried putting together an arrangment like this?