Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

who's ya anemone daddy...

Featured Replies

Is it just me or do other folks like the more delicate appearing anemones like the bubble tip or malu or magnifica? The ones in that tank just seemed a bit drab (talk about lining yourself up for the firing squad ! ).

Now take the one in Fay's tank or Pies' (and no doubt many others) - they really look stunning.

Nah Aaron, i reckon theres nice ones on the allowed list aye. I just dont like the huge ones with big spaces between their tentacles . I reckon they look ugly. Having said that I used not to like the look of some carpet anemones but am warming to them (the more i read about anemones the more they interest me).

I like a good mix in a tank no matter what they are, I think it has a nice look when there is a good mix.

I had a carpet anemone along time ago in my 6 footer, I had to get rid of it, he just got to big.

Aaron

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.