For Sale: complete tank w. Twin Eheim

I am having a clear out of my "fishy stuff" and the first thing to go is my original aquarium.

When i moved house I got rid of my BIG tank & my fish, but to keep filters ticking over i kept my pleco and this tank in the garage.

What you can see in the pics is the BACK of the stand ( i put in in that way for easy maintenance) The front has doors etc and looks "Not to Bad" I will go thru my old photos and see if i can find a pic or 2 from when it was "humming"

Its a slightly odd size 1150 x 500 x 500.

Its got Twin Filter Eheim classics 2226's ( i think) and a third unknown brand inside.

There are a bunch of plastic plants and ornaments, a T8 900mm long twin  light, Various Ornaments, plus some big bits of driftwood, Big rocks, There is a bucket or two of gravel.

In the pics is a Weipro temp controller this is not for sale, but can be negotiated separately if you buy the tank. There is another 'standard" heater included tho.

I will add some pics, and more to come as requested.

I am thinking that this is probably worth over $300 ( but not heaps more) so get back to me with some offers.

Pick up is in Golflands, AKL.  Thats out East Akl, about 1 minute from the Botany town center

20180225_141821 (Medium).jpg

20180225_142418 (Medium).jpg

20180225_173822 (Medium).jpg

20180225_173839 (Medium).jpg