Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

White Spot

Featured Replies

Hi I really need some advise. I have got a bad case of white spot and I'm at my wits end. Turned the tank up to 28. Treated with White spot cure over a week now. Have done water changes after every 3rd dose as advised. Also tried malachite green. Nothing is working.

Started on the Cardinals now on my Rosy Tetras. Ph and everything else is fine. Have made sure when do the water changes that the temperature of the water is exactly the same. Please help someone. :cry:

Hi HelenMac, you don't have any carbon in your filter do you?(if yes, take it out) I normaly just use tonic salt and temp of 28-30. But just had a bad case of whitespot and was recomended that I treat with whitespot cure every day by LFS(not the usual 1 every 3 days).

Hope you have better luck with yours :D

I lost 11 fish :cry:

  • Author

theres no carbon in the filter and I have been treating every day with whitespot cure. Was told do 3 days then 4th day do 10% water change then treat for another 3 days and so on.

How much tonic salt do you use. my tank is 215 litres.

Just lost another cardinal tonight. :cry:

The tank I used the salt in had clowns and B/Noses in it so I only used half the dosage, I think normal dose is 1 tbsp for 20Lt from memory(may want to double check that)

Colin

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.