something white in my corydoras

Ccmuva

Corydoras have normal eating behavior, but when he  settle down on the bottom other fish eat him slowly.
I treat water twice with ''api pimafix'' 2 weeks ,week per treatment and I put the soup spoon of salt on 40 liters. Salt is ''Seachem brackish salt''.

Aquarium is 40 litars,sponge filter. 5,6 gappys,7,8 babes gappys,2 ancistruss and sick corydoras plants.

11.JPG

Brackish just means more diluted then sea water (upper estuarys etc) so Seachem Brackish is most likely just sea salt (sodium chloride plus minor trace minerals) and is fine to use. Salt is salt (sodium chloride) no matter what marketing is attached to it, so instead of paying a premium on "Aquarium salt" save your money and just use salt from the supermarket (non-iodine is preferred but won't hurt).  

Firstly identify what it is since fungus and columnaris look very similar but require different treatments. If in doubt treat for fungus first as this is most likely.

If its fungus then use Methnylene Blue in either a quarantine tank or the dip method - Furan-2 won't touch it..

If its Columnaris its a bacteria instead and fungus treatments won't have any effect..  The Furan-2 is effective for this although not the cheapest option & I would only use it if a treatment using Acriflavine doesn't work. Warning Acriflavine will stain everything in your tank greenish yellow so use in a quarantine tank or dip.

Fungus is usually an opportunistic secondary infection following from a bacterial infection of a physical wound. There are a number of treatments for bacterial infection including the acriflavine or furan and methylene blue will help with the fungus if that is what is there. Wunder tonic contains a number of ingredients that will have bacteriacidal and fungal uses. It contains acriflavine and methylene blue as well as other things so will likely stain.