Tank leak, disaster!

fishiac

Hi all,

I've also posted over at private trade and exchange, as you'll see I have some plants and fish that need a home

So last night i noticed the water level on my 300L tank was a bit lower than normal. Realised I had a leak. Only had a leak about 2 months ago and rebeaded the tank. Turns out its more serious and the leak i have/had now is way more serious. Some serious water damage to the house I think. Bah

Anyway, I had to move all the fish and plants to another tank, prob about 200L. As Ive realised today, this also has a leak

Unfortunately I don't have the time, energy, ability or money to get a new tank or have my current setup fixed. Breaks my heart too as I've really taken a shine to this hobby having inherited all this cool gear. Had such a setup to be proud of too, amazing amounts of plants and good healthy fish. It's really been my pride and joy and I've become attached to the fish!

Anyway, sorry for the whine, just thought someone on here might understand the disappointment I feel right now. I haven't posted much on here but have lurked a bit and you all have provided me with some great ideas, help and inspiration.

Good news for you, is that I have quite a lot of plants and fish to find a home. Can't even think of a price right now as I'm just mostly bummed and worried about my fish. Kinda need to find them a home ASAP. Head over to the exchange page for details

Cheers

Alister

Hi sorry to hear about you tanks I do know how you feel if you can hold off till Saturday I maybe able to give you a three foot tank you can have its got a ramp in it from the turtles  but that can be taken out  I lost my large four four the other full of fish and couldn't work out y  the second   Tank was cause I moved an item from the first tank to it. I have also replayed to the trade  add but as I said I can let you have a three foot tank if you like from Saturday

A leaking tank is only one step below a suddenly burst one O.o and is one of the bad aspects of this hobby. The resulting mess can also cause havoc.

Sorry it means you have to give it up but perhaps in a few years you may be able to set something up again.

All the best with the rehoming.