FS Heaters, lights, tanks, breeding equipt etc Chch

I'm going through a breakup and moving house and am having to clear out all of my breeding setup. I have heaps of stuff, all good quality, good condition, and relatively new. Approx 15 beautiful pieces of hardwood that were all purchased through the shops $10-50. Jager heaters 50-150w betwn $20-40 (depending on size), about a dozen different T8 light hoods of various lengths (single tube and double tube) most are under 3 years old and have original boxes, prices are 45% of retail. Ten 40 x 40 cm cube tanks $25 each. Breeding equipment like fry tanks, artemia cysts, air pumps, Eheim internal filters, and a Fluval external filters, sponge filters, thermometers, filter media. Also giving away things like different types of gravel and sheets of polystyrene. Some marine stuff. 

If you are looking for something, I just might have it so please send me a PM. 

I'll list on here for a week and whatever doesn't sell, I will itemise and list on TM. 

Yes, I have several of the Marina Hang-on breeding box large 2L $19 and small, 1.2L $11.

I also have a hatchery net box $10 and the floating plastic boxes $7-5. 

I can ship but I will have to figure out costs.

Edit: I have about 20 brand new blue airstones 50 cents each, still in packaging

Edited by Jennifer

• 2 weeks later...