Lots of tanks and stuff - Whangarei

salnz

Hi, I am giving up fish keeping due to a spinal injury. I am 70 km out of Whangarei so I am asking if anyone is interested before I drag everything out to measure and take pics :)

I have :

-around 7 empty small breeding tanks of diff shapes and sizes

-3x  two foot empty  tanks 

-2 x three foot tanks -  one empty ,one has guppies,platties and  golden bristlenose 

- 1 x 60cm x 60 cm h x 30cm glass tank with black stand

- 1 x 150 x 30 x 38  tank-  used as a frog tank til last wk, small divider siliconed in middle to divide into water and land. Has plants, log and pebbles. Wooden,perpex and mesh lid  divided into three lift up lids and small feeding hatch

-1 x 10mm glass tank 120 cm by aprox 46 x 56 cm currently with guppies, platties and both golden and brown bristlenose and heaps of crypts- old black stand with water swollen patches and front glass badly scratched

- 1x 12mm glass tank 120cm x 60 x 60 in good condition with various small tropical fish, lots of overgrown plants. Stand solid homemade wooden covered with kauri

- jager heaters for the tanks and lots of bits and pieces, lights , large bits of driftwood , various filters, substrates and ornaments.

Could be good for someone needing breeding tanks

Is there anyone out there keen? Offers  Thanks

sorry to hear of your injury and hopefully you heal up nice and fast - maybe worth contacting the AFA to see if they have any members that may want to pop up to you and see if they can give you a hand or anything like that - they have a facebook page also if you are on there

• 1 month later...

Hi, I am giving up fish keeping due to a spinal injury. I am 70 km out of Whangarei so I am asking if anyone is interested before I drag everything out to measure and take pics :)

I have :

-around 7 empty small breeding tanks of diff shapes and sizes

-3x  two foot empty  tanks 

-2 x three foot tanks -  one empty ,one has guppies,platties and  golden bristlenose 

- 1 x 60cm x 60 cm h x 30cm glass tank with black stand

- 1 x 150 x 30 x 38  tank-  used as a frog tank til last wk, small divider siliconed in middle to divide into water and land. Has plants, log and pebbles. Wooden,perpex and mesh lid  divided into three lift up lids and small feeding hatch

-1 x 10mm glass tank 120 cm by aprox 46 x 56 cm currently with guppies, platties and both golden and brown bristlenose and heaps of crypts- old black stand with water swollen patches and front glass badly scratched

- 1x 12mm glass tank 120cm x 60 x 60 in good condition with various small tropical fish, lots of overgrown plants. Stand solid homemade wooden covered with kauri

- jager heaters for the tanks and lots of bits and pieces, lights , large bits of driftwood , various filters, substrates and ornaments.

Could be good for someone needing breeding tanks

Is there anyone out there keen? Offers  Thanks

do you still have