Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

Xx (x) L clown loaches wanted

Featured Replies

we have a large clown loach dedicated tank, we are establishing a community of large .. Hoping to get very large clown loaches. If you have any that you would like to sell please make contact. We are in Auckland but are happy to pay shipping costs form other areas, we have had 100% success with all clowns that have been sent. Ideally clowns would be 15cm+ but any would be considered. Thanks ruby.

Loaches1.jpg

 

Sorry to get your hopes up, I sold this lot about 5 years ago! :P

 

It sounds like an interesting tank, I've always missed my clowns and will, one day, set up another dedicated loach tank. Post some pics of it in the Freshwater forum if you get time

ps. those are 60L bins, there were several in the school around (and over) 20cm!

Edited by David R

Hi Ruby, would this be an ongoing request??  I have always loved the clown loaches but because of the size they grow to Ive never really entertained the idea of having them.  Just the thought that they would outgrow my tank and then I would have to either get a bigger tank, which is not really an option, or find homes for them, which could be difficult.  If I knew that there was someone who wanted them when they got bigger then I might consider getting a couple and "grow" them for you just so I can have the pleasure of having them around for a little while.

  • Author

Yes, we would be more than happy to rehome large clowns as they out grew your tank

Edited by Rubymagz

Nice. Good to see another clown lover.

I've been keeping good size clowns for years. Decent size ones are pretty hard to find. (15cm+) 

But It is definitely pleasure to watch them schooling once you have a decent size group of them. 

Good luck on your project.

I have been considering rehoming my loaches, group is around 15, the biggest ones would be in and around the 15cm mark or bigger- If I do sell them, you will be the first to know.

  • Author

Yes please, that would be fantastic , we would love to have them, yes please keep us at the top of your list if you decide to rehome them.

Edited by Rubymagz

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

They sound really awesome, unfortunately we will be out of the country so couldn't receive them untill after Easter.. Does this suit? See you don't mind freighting :)

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.