February 5, 201610 yr comment_566630 I've got a few of these guppies that seem to shine golden when the light is on them. Even as fry you could tell the difference between them and other fish. Are these what they call blonds? Report
February 5, 201610 yr comment_566631 What they are called depends on the standard that you are referring to:Blonde in Europe is called Gold in the IFGA and in Asia but the other way round, Gold in Europe is called Bronze in the IFGA and called Tiger in Asia.But anyway, I'm pretty sure they are Blonde (EU) due to the fact that I have only seen Golden guppies once here in NZ until I feed them to the chickens: Cheers,JaSa Report
February 5, 201610 yr Author comment_566633 Thanks Jasa! I'll try to get a photo of them but from the 2 photos they look like the left one except more orange. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.