Check out the colours on this little girl.

Conaquavict

If you would like some - free... come visit :) (I'm in Auckland CBD)

heh.. urm... for small fish, they have big attitudes, unless you have a cichlid tank of sorts they'll generally make trouble - especially if you end up with a pair who want to breed (which is far more common than rabbits ;) )

So yeah - they're really cool, you just need tankmates who can deal with it, that or make sure you get all of one gender.

well... I'm getting a 420-odd litre tank in a few weeks (I hope - somebody buy the turtles!!!), so I'm looking for ideas of what to do with it!

Do convicts get on well with plants? Or are they more of a rock & driftwood type fish? :lol:

(Im sure my Nemo will want a few tasty treats! pmsl! )

thats what i thought about oscar too, the little buggers escaped and there is a community of escaped convicts living at the bottom of the big tank.

no police man to get rid of them, once something goes in the big tank its there forever, cant reach to catch them :(

Ive got a pair of normals & a pair of whites & a pair of jags (not all in the same tank!!!) all going hammer & tongs, my god they produce some offspring, keeps me well supplied with feeders for the clown knives though :D

btw Jags absolutely nail you if you dare put a hand in their tank