WTB female "Rio Ucayali" bristlenose - AKL

nicolajayne

If you're happy to wait, I can try to catch one of my girls? I can't confirm the sex, but some have no bristles at all - I've been wanting to sell them off, they're just a pain to catch :P I was never able to get a male to breed and ended up with 6 females out of 6, so have moved on to other species.

It may have been me - I advertised it as a female but mine are being weird and maturing late/not showing any signs of breeding - so the ones I have are either very late to mature or are female :D  I'll see whether I can catch her! No worries re payment - I'm kinda just happy to have them go to a good home.

• 1 month later...

I have an adult breeding pair of Rio Ucayali, but I was absolutely convinced I had 2 females for almost a year. Then, almost overnight it seemed like, one sprouted bristles and they started breeding. Much, much later development on mine than for the standard bristlenose male. They may be naturally late developers.