Fry safe fish

Bristle

This is a long-shot but is there any guppy, fry and plant safe fish that would be okay with sand. Was thinking peppered or julli cories or possibly kuhli loach. The tank is 150 litres with some plants and stones. The filter is 1200L an hour so no problem there. I keep the tank at a steady 25 for the temp.

This is a long-shot but is there any guppy, fry and plant safe fish that would be okay with sand. Was thinking peppered or julli cories or possibly kuhli loach. The tank is 150 litres with some plants and stones. The filter is 1200L an hour so no problem there. I keep the tank at a steady 25 for the temp.

Cories, maybe. Plecos, bristlenoses, etc all should be fine.

Kuhlis will gladly eat fry if they're big enough (and fry are small enough) :P Not sure about cories (eg they'll eat their own eggs/fry), but I've heard of BNs being used in fry tanks to help clean up extras. I don't know what sizes they can be though without eating them.

Kuhlis will gladly eat fry if they're big enough (and fry are small enough) :P Not sure about cories (eg they'll eat their own eggs/fry), but I've heard of BNs being used in fry tanks to help clean up extras. I don't know what sizes they can be though without eating them.

Not sure why but I imagined kuhlis to be pretty innocent, good thing I didnt but any I nearly did. Searched the web some and getting mixed results about cories, going to jump in the deep end and buy 3 peppered cories and 3 julli cories. I also added 2 pairs of australe golds to the tank and they haven't eaten anything to my suprise.