Low KH/pH in my 260L Malawi setup

Rouseabout

Hi experts!

Despite having coral sand as my tank substrate and only high-pH rocks (Alpine schist from Stone and Water World) and no wood - my KH is only about 2. I added a 1.1kg piece of coral rock a week ago however KH has not increased at all.

Tank pH is always 7.5-7.6.

Tap water is currently pH 7.9 (was 7.7 at start of September) - my other tanks have pH around 7.0 to 7.2

This tank gets a weekly water change of 70 to 90 Litres depending on nitrate level.

FYI water clarity is pretty good (running two CF1200s, plus wave maker, and Stellar 380D for air) and I currently have two females holding - Hap Brownae and Electric Yellow. I haven't lost a fish in this setup in over a year (and that was a specific incident of the power being turned off inadvertently for a period) - barring the fry that provide tasty snacks from time to time of course :rotf:

Have also had fry successfully survive to be too big to snack on.

Should I be concerned about the low KH and/or the pH which is clearly staying higher than my other tanks?