September 5, 201412 yr comment_554025 Hi all, Friend from work recently had to move her tank to a different part of the living room, and it's water now is green. I said I think it's getting too much sun, and the green is algae? I said block off some sun and see what happens. The water is green, not the glass she says. It's a 38L ecostyle tank. Any help on what to do? Thanks Report
September 5, 201412 yr comment_554034 You are possibly correct. The move has upset the balance in the tank and working out what is different will help decide what can be done to correct it. Report
September 6, 201412 yr comment_554046 Any sun at all seems to cause high levels of algae. I would block out all sun, if not move it to another room. Empty all the water, scrub everything down. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.